LOVE this. Love. It is an epic homage to HIMYM. The only problem is you've eliminated the possibility of printing on red, blue or black shirts. Unless you give the image some sort of white background/outline, you're restricted to light colored tee's, which aren't super popular due to the ease of damage/stain.
Any chance of a design rework? I REALLY want this on a shirt.
Thanks :D I dont have much time on my hands so a rework will probably be hard, I've added an outline to the design tho, so it can work on more than just bright colors
LOVE this. Love. It is an epic homage to HIMYM.
ReplyDeleteThe only problem is you've eliminated the possibility of printing on red, blue or black shirts. Unless you give the image some sort of white background/outline, you're restricted to light colored tee's, which aren't super popular due to the ease of damage/stain.
Any chance of a design rework? I REALLY want this on a shirt.
Thanks :D I dont have much time on my hands so a rework will probably be hard, I've added an outline to the design tho, so it can work on more than just bright colors
ReplyDelete